All Your Base(Are Belong 2 Us) All Your Base(Are Belong 2 Us)

its couldve been good

half of a song is the title if you draw someone in by using something famous as your theme title you better fuckin deliver. sadly you failed. you had someone say all your base and that was it the music was nothing like the game was nothing like the original planettribes compilation which only added voices to the original soundtrack. so rename this and be original. music 7/10 false advertising 1000000/10

SuperGoodSound responds:

uh, sure?

I don't really see anything wrong with creating a entirely different song that's not just another remix off an internet meme. But hey, some people just have really strong feelings about it I suppose.

As for 'half the song' being the title - I could probably have named this song "Donkey Punch to the Groin" and nothing about the song itself would have become drastically better or worse. So I likewise disagree there.

*Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs *Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs

hmmm

i seem to recall hearing this in the nineties ecept for the last 30 sec.

Goukisan - Rock Orchestra2 Goukisan - Rock Orchestra2

didnt like it

but the bit around 1:15-1:28 was ok

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

pretty good

you got most of the song in there. people complaining about volume didnt listen to the original by Danny Elfman. how ever you did miss bits here and there. ice rendition all in all. that bell is 16 bit

Chronamut responds:

actually this is a remix of the kingdom hearts "this is halloween" song - which was taken and modified from the nightmare before christmas- so it is pretty accurate..

and holy fuck that flash brought in a lot of reviews hahahah XD

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

exzez - untitled #dnb notfinal exzez - untitled #dnb notfinal

not to bad

sounds like it could be in madness.

[39] Plan One [39] [39] Plan One [39]

well its pretty good

but you definitely need to have it remastered. i have t give it an 8/10 4/5 though because of that. the tune and melodies are fairly good its got decent flow but the lack of mastering makes some parts kinda painful to listen to.

flight39 responds:

Right, I understand.
Thanks for the review!

StuffAndJunk StuffAndJunk

s'okay

doesnt really loop well though

JohanasBrown responds:

Ya I know... not really one of my best.

break beat jammin break beat jammin

not good